Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) - 5‏


Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)
The promised Messiah's Beliefs (from his writings)


God Almighty has, through the blessings of my obedience to and love for the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, and through my following His Holy Word, honoured this humble one with His revelation and with inner knowledge. He has enlightened me with the disclosure of many mysteries, and has filled my bosom with many verities and realities. He has informed me many times that all these gifts, bounties, exaltations, favours, kindnesses, attention, awards, supports and revelations have been bestowed upon me by virtue of the blessings of obedience to and love for the Seal of the Prophets, peace be on him.

(Braheen Ahmadiyya, p. 623, footnote i)


I have, by the sheer grace of God, and not on account of any merit of my own, been accorded a full measure of the bounty that was bestowed before me on the Prophets and Messengers and the chosen ones of God. It would not have been possible for me to be granted this bounty had I not followed the ways of my lord and master, the pride of the Prophets, the best of mankind, Muhammad, the chosen one, peace be on him. Whatever I have been given I have been given by following him and I know through true and perfect knowledge that no man can reach God except by following the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, nor can anyone arrive at a full understanding of God except through him (Haqeeqatul Wahi, p. 68)

No comments:

Post a Comment