Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) - 6




Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)
The promised Messiah's Beliefs (from his writings)


In order to win the pleasure of Allah, I hereby inform you all of the important fact that Almighty God has, at the beginning of this 14th century, appointed me from Himself for the revival and support of the true faith of Islam. It is my function in this disturbed age to proclaim the excellences of the Holy Quran and the greatness of the Holy Prophet, peace be on him. It is also my function to repel all enemies of Islam who are attacking it, by means of the light and blessings and the miracles and inner knowledge that have been bestowed upon me.


Barakatud Dua, p. 24



I can call God to witness that as He spoke to Abraham and Isaac and Ishmael and to Jacob and to Joseph and to Moses and to Jesus, son of Mary, and last of all spoke to our Holy Prophet, peace be on him, in such manner that He vouchsafed to him the most brilliant and excellent revelation, so has He honoured me with His converse. This honour has been bestowed upon me only on account of my obedience to the Holy Prophet, peace be on him. Had I not been one of his followers and had I not obeyed him, I would never have been honoured with God’s word even if my good deeds had been piled up as high as the mountains. All Prophethood has now come to an end except the Prophethood of Muhammad. No law-bearing Prophet can now arise, but a non-law-bearing prophet can arise provided he is a follower of the Holy Prophet. In this way I am both a follower and a Prophet, and my Prophethood is a reflection of the Prophethood of the Holy Prophet. Apart from that it is nothing. It is the same Prophethood as that of Muhammad which has manifested itself in me.


Tajalliat Elahiyyah, p. 24

No comments:

Post a Comment